Thousands of Users Report a Massive Global Outage on Twitter with Many Unable To Assess Its Features; Receives 70.4% Negative Sentiments from the Audiences: CheckBrand
Many Twitter users reported being unable to access the website and its features for hours due to a significant global outage.
The website went down shortly before midnight GMT (11 am Thursday AEDT, 7 pm Wednesday EST), according to downdetector.com, a website traffic monitoring service. Website outages are more frequently reported on websites than apps.
More than 10,000 user reports of difficulties accessing Twitter were logged on the website in less than an hour.
Twitter is experiencing worldwide outages that are affecting the mobile app and features, including notifications, according to the London-based internet monitoring service NetBlocks.
- Digital Marketing
- Science and Technology
- What's Trending
- Trending News
- Viral Videos
- Youtube Trends
- Social Media Ranking
- Twitter Trends
- Google Trends
- Top Politicians
- Top Cricketers
- Top Influencers
- Best Campaigns
- Google News
- Realme Pad Specifications Teased, Will C...
- MARKETS: Sensex Down 300 Pts, At Days Lo...
- Afghanistan Crisis Live Updates: NIA Chi...
- Women Will Be Admitted To NDA, "Historic...
- Taliban's New Education Minister Says Ph...
- India's T20 World Cup Selection Question...
- New JioFiber Quarterly Broadband Plans I...
- Explained: How Your Cat Got Its Stripes...
- Who Is Aesha Mukherji? All You Need To K...
- Long Live Test Cricket While We've Virat...