Share of Voice
CheckBrand measures the Brand’s share of voice in the market as compared to other brands in the same industry. Share of voice can be understood by the following formula:
- Understand Market Challenges
- Accurate Consumer Insights
- Enhances Brand Awareness
Calculate Share of Voice
Total Market Metrics
What You Can Measure with Share of Voice
(PPC) keywordsWhere your ads should appear
Impressionsno. of times content displayed
Reachpeople who see your content
RevenueEarnings on social media
MentionsNo. of times brand name mentioned
Hashtagsto mark a keyword or topic
Distinct Usage of SOV
Checkbrand Automation Check measures brand awareness and customer engagement to show you how you stack up against the competition
- Social media share of voiceConsumer conversations and impressions across various social platforms relate to social share of voice. Through social media listening, our tools will help visualize the share of voice data.
- PPC share of voicePPC share of voice measures the viewability of your ad by comparing the potential number of times the ad could have been shown to the actual number of impressions.
- SEO share of voiceComparing your search visibility for important keywords with your competition
- Media share of voiceOur tools help measure media share of voice by noticing and identifying your brand's presence on news sites and blogs.
Why measure Share of Voice
Share of voice is a marketing metric that grants you to compare brand awareness on different marketing channels against your competitors. You can use this metric to measure how well your ads, social media mentions, or even website traffic compare to the competition.
Measuring your brand's share of voice helps you see the bigger picture about your brand. When your brand knows its SOV, it will better understand the challenges and your current position in the market, giving you better insight into how to grow and engage users.
Calculating the share of voice should assist in comprehending which channels need your attention the most and how you stack up against competitors. Now, let's see the pros of measuring the share of voice.