Share of Voice
Share of Voice: Share of voice is a measure of the market your brand owns compared to other brands in the same industry. Share of voice can be understood by the following formula:
- Understand Market Challenges
- Accurate Consumer Insights
- Enhances Brand Awareness
Calculate share of voice
Total market metrics
What You Can Measure with Share of Voice
(PPC) keywordsWhere your ads should appear
Impressionsno. of times content displayed
Reachpeople who see your content
RevenueEarnings on social media
MentionsNo. of times brand name mentioned
Hashtagsto mark a keyword or topic
Checkbrand Automation Check measures brand awareness and customer engagement to show you how you stack up against the competition
- Social media share of voice: : Consumer conversations and impressions across various social platforms relate to social share of voice. Through social media listening, our tools will help visualize the share of voice data.
- PPC share of voice: PPC share of voice measures the viewability of your ad by comparing the potential number of times the ad could have been shown to the actual number of impressions.
- SEO share of voice: Comparing your search visibility for important keywords with your competition
- Media share of voice: Our tools help measure media share of voice by noticing and identifying your brand's presence on news sites and blogs.
Why measure Share of Voice:
Share of voice is a marketing metric that allows you to compare brand awareness on different marketing channels against your competitors. You can use this metric to measure how well your ads, social media mentions, or even website traffic compare to the competition.
Measuring your brand's share of voice helps you see the bigger picture and where your brand fits into it. When your brand knows its SOV, it will better understand the challenges and your current position in the market, giving you better insight into how to grow and engage users.
Calculating share of voice should help you learn which channels need your attention the most and how you stack up against competitors. Now, let's see the pros of measuring share of voice.
Benefits of Share of Voice Measurement:
Quaerat sodales sapien euismod blandit at vitae ipsum primis undo and cubilia laoreet augue and luctus magna dolor luctus at egestas sapien vitae nemo egestas volute and turpis dolores aliquam quaerat sodales a sapien
- Audience insights: Social Share of Voice metrics gain insights from authentic conversations happening on social media. CheckBrand's social listening tools are one way to get these insights from customer conversations.
- Competitive analysis: Share of Voice helps in broader competitive analysis, helping to get a big picture of how the market is competitive and whether you are an up-and-comer or a dominant player in the industry.
- Brand management: Share of voice data shows you the number of conversations, reach and impressions around your brand, ultimately allowing you to track your brand reputation and benchmark it across different digital media platforms.
- Marketing campaigns: Share of voice evaluates the success of your marketing campaigns across different digital media platforms. It helps you determine whether you have made gains through your marketing campaign or not.
- Customer engagement: Through Share of voice, you can draw insights from your consumer's sentiments to align your content with consumer preferences and show consumers that you are listening.