Jama Masjid Withdraws Controversial Statement about Women’s Entry after Receiving 59% Negative Reviews Online
A contentious decree banning women's access to the mosque was revoked by the Jama Masjid on Thursday after Delhi Lieutenant Governor V K Saxena intervened in response to public uproar. The mosque's administration had posted signs outside the major entrances prohibiting the entry of "girls," whether they were travelling alone or in groups.
- Digital Marketing
- Science and Technology
- What's Trending
- Trending News
- Viral Videos
- Youtube Trends
- Social Media Ranking
- Twitter Trends
- Google Trends
- Top Politicians
- Top Cricketers
- Top Influencers
- Best Campaigns
- Google News
- Realme Pad Specifications Teased, Will C...
- MARKETS: Sensex Down 300 Pts, At Days Lo...
- Afghanistan Crisis Live Updates: NIA Chi...
- Women Will Be Admitted To NDA, "Historic...
- Taliban's New Education Minister Says Ph...
- India's T20 World Cup Selection Question...
- New JioFiber Quarterly Broadband Plans I...
- Explained: How Your Cat Got Its Stripes...
- Who Is Aesha Mukherji? All You Need To K...
- Long Live Test Cricket While We've Virat...