Reports suggest Apple might Launch Touchscreen MacBook Pro in 2025; Receives 38.6% Positive Sentiments from the Audiences: CheckBrand
The tech behemoth Apple is purportedly developing touchscreen Macs, and its first touchscreen OLED MacBook Pro is anticipated in 2025.
The engineers of the tech giant are reported "actively engaged in the project," according to Mark Gurman of Bloomberg, indicating that the company is "seriously considering" making touchscreen Macs, according to MacRumors.
It's likely that the first touchscreen MacBook Pro will have a conventional laptop design with a trackpad and a keyboard.
On the other hand, it's anticipated that the display will support touch input similar to an iPad or iPhone. Given that the iPhone manufacturer is not actively working to combine iPadOS and macOS, it is likely to use macOS.
According to the report, if Apple moves forward with these plans, it would mark a significant shift in the company's philosophy because it has historically rejected the idea of a touchscreen Mac.
- Digital Marketing
- Science and Technology
- What's Trending
- Trending News
- Viral Videos
- Youtube Trends
- Social Media Ranking
- Twitter Trends
- Google Trends
- Top Politicians
- Top Cricketers
- Top Influencers
- Best Campaigns
- Google News
- Realme Pad Specifications Teased, Will C...
- MARKETS: Sensex Down 300 Pts, At Days Lo...
- Afghanistan Crisis Live Updates: NIA Chi...
- Women Will Be Admitted To NDA, "Historic...
- Taliban's New Education Minister Says Ph...
- India's T20 World Cup Selection Question...
- New JioFiber Quarterly Broadband Plans I...
- Explained: How Your Cat Got Its Stripes...
- Who Is Aesha Mukherji? All You Need To K...
- Long Live Test Cricket While We've Virat...