Indian Women’s Cricket Team wins First International Match of 2023 Against South Africa; Receives 33.3% Positive Sentiments from the Audiences: CheckBrand
India Women won their first international game of the year, defeating South Africa by a score of 27 runs. India posted 147/6 after being at 69/5 in their opening game of the Women's T20I Tri-Series in South Africa, with debutant Amanjot Kaur scoring 41*. (30). Deepti Sharma of India recorded 3/30 while limiting South Africa to 120/9.
After losing some early wickets, India got off to a slow start. Yastika Bhatia displayed excellent play and scored 35 runs. However, the entire middle order fell apart. Deepti Sharma, who bats lower in the order, scored a deserving 33 runs, and debutant Amanjot Kaur, who scored 41 runs, continued to go unbeaten.
Then, to stop South Africa's innings, India bowled a perfect innings. While Devika Vaidya claimed two wickets, Deepti Sharma claimed three. Finally, the Indian eves earned a well-deserved 27 run victory to kick off their World Cup preparations successfully.
- Digital Marketing
- Science and Technology
- What's Trending
- Trending News
- Viral Videos
- Youtube Trends
- Social Media Ranking
- Twitter Trends
- Google Trends
- Top Politicians
- Top Cricketers
- Top Influencers
- Best Campaigns
- Google News
- Realme Pad Specifications Teased, Will C...
- MARKETS: Sensex Down 300 Pts, At Days Lo...
- Afghanistan Crisis Live Updates: NIA Chi...
- Women Will Be Admitted To NDA, "Historic...
- Taliban's New Education Minister Says Ph...
- India's T20 World Cup Selection Question...
- New JioFiber Quarterly Broadband Plans I...
- Explained: How Your Cat Got Its Stripes...
- Who Is Aesha Mukherji? All You Need To K...
- Long Live Test Cricket While We've Virat...