Meta to Stop Advertisers from Targeting the Teenagers based on Gender
According to Meta, it is not acceptable for marketers to target teenagers based on their gender.
According to the company's blog post, the platform is currently updating its settings, which will become effective in February.
"I think everyone has a role," says Nick Clegg, president of global affairs at Meta. "Social media companies have a role. Families have a role. Parents have a role. Governments have a role. Regulators have a role. I believe it is entirely appropriate and common for regulators to act in this area.
According to Meta, it is also urging the sector to collaborate on these issues so that all internet-based tech companies follow certain guidelines when it comes to young people.
- Digital Marketing
- Science and Technology
- What's Trending
- Trending News
- Viral Videos
- Youtube Trends
- Social Media Ranking
- Twitter Trends
- Google Trends
- Top Politicians
- Top Cricketers
- Top Influencers
- Best Campaigns
- Google News
- Realme Pad Specifications Teased, Will C...
- MARKETS: Sensex Down 300 Pts, At Days Lo...
- Afghanistan Crisis Live Updates: NIA Chi...
- Women Will Be Admitted To NDA, "Historic...
- Taliban's New Education Minister Says Ph...
- India's T20 World Cup Selection Question...
- New JioFiber Quarterly Broadband Plans I...
- Explained: How Your Cat Got Its Stripes...
- Who Is Aesha Mukherji? All You Need To K...
- Long Live Test Cricket While We've Virat...