AAP Workers hold Nationwide Protests after Manish Sisodia’s Arrest on Sunday; Receive 253.8K Engagement on Online Platforms: CheckBrand
The Aam Aadmi Party has started a nationwide protest campaign against Manish Sisodia's arrest for allegedly violating the Delhi liquor excise policy. In tight security, party members are holding demonstrations in Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi, and other cities. Additionally, a sizable crowd of workers and supporters is anticipated outside the Delhi CBI headquarters.
After an eight-hour interrogation by the Central Bureau of Investigation, Sisodia was arrested on Sunday. Arvind Kejriwal, the chief minister, claimed there was no evidence against Manish Sisodia in the excise policy case and that CBI agents disagreed on whether Sisodia should be detained. "I've been informed that the majority of CBI agents opposed Manish's arrest. There is no proof against him, and he is highly respected by all of them. However, there was such intense political pressure to detain him that they were forced to submit to their political overlords, Kejriwal claimed in a tweet.
- Digital Marketing
- Science and Technology
- What's Trending
- Trending News
- Viral Videos
- Youtube Trends
- Social Media Ranking
- Twitter Trends
- Google Trends
- Top Politicians
- Top Cricketers
- Top Influencers
- Best Campaigns
- Google News
- Realme Pad Specifications Teased, Will C...
- MARKETS: Sensex Down 300 Pts, At Days Lo...
- Afghanistan Crisis Live Updates: NIA Chi...
- Women Will Be Admitted To NDA, "Historic...
- Taliban's New Education Minister Says Ph...
- India's T20 World Cup Selection Question...
- New JioFiber Quarterly Broadband Plans I...
- Explained: How Your Cat Got Its Stripes...
- Who Is Aesha Mukherji? All You Need To K...
- Long Live Test Cricket While We've Virat...