ICC issued an Arrest Warrant against the President of the Russian Federation, receives 53.2 % negative public sentiments: CheckBrand
On Friday, 17th March 2023 ICC (International Criminal Court) issued an arrest warrant against Putin and Maria Alekseyevna Lvova-Belova for the "unlawful deportation" of Ukrainian children. ICC said that the crimes were committed in Ukraine from 24th February 2022 - when Russia launched its full-scale invasion
When asked about the ICC's decision, Joe Biden said, "well, I think it's justified". He pointed out that the US also is not an ICC member, "but I think it makes a very strong point." Mr. Putin "clearly committed war crimes", he said
Russia is not a member of ICC; former Russian president Medvedev criticized the decision and compared it with toilet paper. He also wrote on Twitter “No need to explain where this paper should be used”.
Zelensky called ICC’s decision a "historic decision, from which historic responsibility will begin."
- Digital Marketing
- Science and Technology
- What's Trending
- Trending News
- Viral Videos
- Youtube Trends
- Social Media Ranking
- Twitter Trends
- Google Trends
- Top Politicians
- Top Cricketers
- Top Influencers
- Best Campaigns
- Google News
- Realme Pad Specifications Teased, Will C...
- MARKETS: Sensex Down 300 Pts, At Days Lo...
- Afghanistan Crisis Live Updates: NIA Chi...
- Women Will Be Admitted To NDA, "Historic...
- Taliban's New Education Minister Says Ph...
- India's T20 World Cup Selection Question...
- New JioFiber Quarterly Broadband Plans I...
- Explained: How Your Cat Got Its Stripes...
- Who Is Aesha Mukherji? All You Need To K...
- Long Live Test Cricket While We've Virat...