Man Trying to Fly with $40,000 Concealed in Pan Masala Packets Caught at Kolkata Airport; Video Goes Viral
At the Kolkata airport on Sunday, customs officers discovered thousands of sealed "pan masala" pouches filled with cash worth $40,000, or more than 32 lakh. Several neatly folded $10 bills and what appeared to be pan masala powder were visible in a video of a customs official tearing open the sachets. The sachets were also packed tightly inside a sizable trolley bag.
The passenger, who was supposed to fly to Bangkok, was detained by the Kolkata Customs Department after they received information from Air Intelligence Unit (AIU) officers. "AIU agents from Kolkata Customs yesterday detained a traveller headed for Bangkok. A search of his checked-in baggage resulted in the recovery of US $40000 (worth over ₹32 lakh) concealed inside Gutkha pouches”, the Kolkata Customs Department tweeted."
- Digital Marketing
- Science and Technology
- What's Trending
- Trending News
- Viral Videos
- Youtube Trends
- Social Media Ranking
- Twitter Trends
- Google Trends
- Top Politicians
- Top Cricketers
- Top Influencers
- Best Campaigns
- Google News
- Realme Pad Specifications Teased, Will C...
- MARKETS: Sensex Down 300 Pts, At Days Lo...
- Afghanistan Crisis Live Updates: NIA Chi...
- Women Will Be Admitted To NDA, "Historic...
- Taliban's New Education Minister Says Ph...
- India's T20 World Cup Selection Question...
- New JioFiber Quarterly Broadband Plans I...
- Explained: How Your Cat Got Its Stripes...
- Who Is Aesha Mukherji? All You Need To K...
- Long Live Test Cricket While We've Virat...