China under Terror: 6.8 Magnitude Earthquake Hits near Border in Tajakistan during Morning
The European-Mediterranean Seismological Center reports that an earthquake with a magnitude of 6.8 has occurred in eastern Tajikistan close to the Chinese border (EMSC).
The earthquake, according to CCTV however was about 7.3 in magnitude and occurred at around 8:37 am close to the border between Tajikistan and China's Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region (local time).
The earthquake occurred at a depth of approximately 20.5 kilometres at 5:37 am local time (00:37 GMT) (12.7 miles).
The eastern region of Gorno-Badakhshan, which borders China and Afghanistan and is semi-autonomous, is where it appeared to have originated. It is located about 67 kilometres from the small mountain town of Murghob.
- Digital Marketing
- Science and Technology
- What's Trending
- Trending News
- Viral Videos
- Youtube Trends
- Social Media Ranking
- Twitter Trends
- Google Trends
- Top Politicians
- Top Cricketers
- Top Influencers
- Best Campaigns
- Google News
- Realme Pad Specifications Teased, Will C...
- MARKETS: Sensex Down 300 Pts, At Days Lo...
- Afghanistan Crisis Live Updates: NIA Chi...
- Women Will Be Admitted To NDA, "Historic...
- Taliban's New Education Minister Says Ph...
- India's T20 World Cup Selection Question...
- New JioFiber Quarterly Broadband Plans I...
- Explained: How Your Cat Got Its Stripes...
- Who Is Aesha Mukherji? All You Need To K...
- Long Live Test Cricket While We've Virat...