Delhi Experiences Dense Fog as the Temperature Dips Down, Cold Wave Batters in North India
This morning, Delhi awoke to chilly temperatures as its streets were covered in a thick fog that reduced visibility to a minimum.
The meteorological service has forecast that temperatures may increase starting on Wednesday due to a western disturbance that will minimise fog and allow more sunlight to reach the surface. This is good news for Delhi residents who may feel some relief.
As a cold wave blasted over north India this morning, the minimum temperature in the nation's capital dropped to 5.6 degrees Celsius, which is one degree below average. In contrast, the hill station Nainital reported a minimum temperature of 7 degrees Celsius.
- Digital Marketing
- Science and Technology
- What's Trending
- Trending News
- Viral Videos
- Youtube Trends
- Social Media Ranking
- Twitter Trends
- Google Trends
- Top Politicians
- Top Cricketers
- Top Influencers
- Best Campaigns
- Google News
- Realme Pad Specifications Teased, Will C...
- MARKETS: Sensex Down 300 Pts, At Days Lo...
- Afghanistan Crisis Live Updates: NIA Chi...
- Women Will Be Admitted To NDA, "Historic...
- Taliban's New Education Minister Says Ph...
- India's T20 World Cup Selection Question...
- New JioFiber Quarterly Broadband Plans I...
- Explained: How Your Cat Got Its Stripes...
- Who Is Aesha Mukherji? All You Need To K...
- Long Live Test Cricket While We've Virat...