DELHI SHAKES AGAIN: AN EARTHQUAKE OF 2.4 MAGNITUDE STRIKES THE NATIONAL CAPITAL, MILD TREMORS FELT
On Tuesday (29th November) night, the Delhi-NCR region saw quakes with a Richter magnitude of 2.4. Around 9.30 p.m., an earthquake of a magnitude of 2.5 struck 8 kilometres west of New Delhi. The National Centre for Seismology tweeted that the earthquake was 5 kilometres below the surface of the earth. There have been no reports of casualties or damage as of yet.
- Digital Marketing
- Science and Technology
- What's Trending
- Trending News
- Viral Videos
- Youtube Trends
- Social Media Ranking
- Twitter Trends
- Google Trends
- Top Politicians
- Top Cricketers
- Top Influencers
- Best Campaigns
- Google News
- Realme Pad Specifications Teased, Will C...
- MARKETS: Sensex Down 300 Pts, At Days Lo...
- Afghanistan Crisis Live Updates: NIA Chi...
- Women Will Be Admitted To NDA, "Historic...
- Taliban's New Education Minister Says Ph...
- India's T20 World Cup Selection Question...
- New JioFiber Quarterly Broadband Plans I...
- Explained: How Your Cat Got Its Stripes...
- Who Is Aesha Mukherji? All You Need To K...
- Long Live Test Cricket While We've Virat...