Arvind Kejriwal mocks BJP and tags them as ‘Video Making Company’ on Latest Leaked Jail Video
Arvind Kejriwal, the leader of the Aam Aadmi party, criticised the BJP for turning into a "video-making firm" after one more footage from Satyendar Jain's cell was released in defiance of court orders. Speaking to reporters during Surat visit, he said,"the people of Delhi will decide whether they want a video production firm or a party to run the government well and ensure a good future for their children."
- Digital Marketing
- Science and Technology
- What's Trending
- Trending News
- Viral Videos
- Youtube Trends
- Social Media Ranking
- Twitter Trends
- Google Trends
- Top Politicians
- Top Cricketers
- Top Influencers
- Best Campaigns
- Google News
- Realme Pad Specifications Teased, Will C...
- MARKETS: Sensex Down 300 Pts, At Days Lo...
- Afghanistan Crisis Live Updates: NIA Chi...
- Women Will Be Admitted To NDA, "Historic...
- Taliban's New Education Minister Says Ph...
- India's T20 World Cup Selection Question...
- New JioFiber Quarterly Broadband Plans I...
- Explained: How Your Cat Got Its Stripes...
- Who Is Aesha Mukherji? All You Need To K...
- Long Live Test Cricket While We've Virat...