#DelhiAirport becomes a trending topic on Twitter due to passenger complaints receiving 4.8 million Digital Engagements & 81.8% Negative Sentiments: CheckBrand
Delhi airport officials have attributed the chaos at Indira Gandhi International Airport Terminal 3 to a shortage of counters, limited space, a surge in passenger traffic, and a lack of security personnel. Passengers have been facing long queues for immigration and security check-ins, leading to a flood of complaints on social media even after Union Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia's impromptu visit to the airport. A Twitter user shared pictures of the long queues and criticized the airport for having only two officials serving hundreds of passengers at the immigration counter. In response, the airport assured passengers that officials are closely monitoring the situation and working with immigration authorities to improve the passenger experience.
- Digital Marketing
- Science and Technology
- What's Trending
- Trending News
- Viral Videos
- Youtube Trends
- Social Media Ranking
- Twitter Trends
- Google Trends
- Top Politicians
- Top Cricketers
- Top Influencers
- Best Campaigns
- Google News
- Realme Pad Specifications Teased, Will C...
- MARKETS: Sensex Down 300 Pts, At Days Lo...
- Afghanistan Crisis Live Updates: NIA Chi...
- Women Will Be Admitted To NDA, "Historic...
- Taliban's New Education Minister Says Ph...
- India's T20 World Cup Selection Question...
- New JioFiber Quarterly Broadband Plans I...
- Explained: How Your Cat Got Its Stripes...
- Who Is Aesha Mukherji? All You Need To K...
- Long Live Test Cricket While We've Virat...